Friday, May 15, 2009

The Queen of Awesome and The (anticlimactic) Return of the Craigslist Underwear Model

I received a pretty snazzy award from my good buddy Gina over at Namaste By Day. Woo Hoo! Thanks Gina! I am tired today and wanted to blog, but my head is feeling a little fuzzy and I haven't been functioning at the top of my game (I am saving this topic for a whole other blog in itself). So I am grateful for the award... now I have a topic to focus on this Monday morning. This award is called the Queen of Awesome... err or rather the Queen of Awe-Summm?


My new role of Queen of Awe-Summm requires me to do the following:
  1. List 7 things that make me Awe-Summm
  2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love
  3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you)
7 Things That Make Me Awe-Summm:
  1. I am a pretty good cook. I'm no Wolfgang Puck, but I can hold my own.
  2. I can throw a hoppin party.
  3. I try really hard to be a good wife.
  4. I try really hard to be a good daughter, sister and friend.
  5. I am the queen of bargain shopping and seeking out really good deals and hard to find items.
  6. I am a pretty talented graphic artist. I like to think so anyway.
  7. I can shake my rump.
That wasn't that easy. Not that I don't think that I am awesome, but bragging on yourself isn't usually a recommended action. It feels kinda wierd really.

Okay, so now for the 7 other bloggers that I know are Queens:

  1. Anrazel at Companion to the Wind
  2. Little T at Craw Digger
  3. Elle Charlie at Sometimes a Girl Needs a Blog
  4. Seraphina
  5. Jillian at It All Began With a Man and a Black Jeep
  6. Maggie May at Flux Capacitor
  7. Petra a.k.a. The Wise (*Young*) Mommy

I received an email last Thursday night from the "angry bitch" on craigslist. What a disappointment. It wasn't nearly as exciting as I had hoped, but here it is nonetheless....

From: "E1988Brown@aol.com"
To: xxxxx@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:39:14 PM
Subject: Re: 4 piece womens bedroom set - $300

well great now you know. Im aware of what I post

Now I know what? That she's an angry bitch? That she knew she was in her underwear? Or that she has the intelligence level of a spoon?

Is that all she's got? Why did she even bother? Boo.

9 comments:

Jillian said...

Thanks for the award!! And that email was disappointing I was hoping for something funny to read:)

Myshka said...

Honey, she definitely does NOT have the intelligence of a spoon. Tsk, tsk. You're insulting flatware.

She DOES, however, possess the intelligence of a giant box of hair.

NOw, give me her email so that I can give her a good f*cking piece of my mind for being a stupid b*tch.

*blush*

Sarah said...

Bummer. I too was expecting a more immature and entertaining response from the craiglist girl.

Maggie May said...

what exactly IS the intelligence level of a spoon?
:)

thanks for the tag! if i don't do the list i know you, oh preggo one, will understand.
look at your widget! your baby is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

LOL gigantic box of hair.....
Jeezum crow I'm literally laughing out loud.

Brittany Ann said...

Oh my gosh...she's dumb as a rock...I can't believe that was her response!

And you are awesome!

Anna said...

I think she meant now you know she is an angry bitch. I was actually hoping for a little angry emailing back anf forth, but oh well...maybe next time!

Badass Geek said...

The level of stupidity among people these days is just astounding.

Flat Foot Flewzy said...

Big Fan! I am pretty sure she is proud of her underwear pics. I too would be proud to be so smart and sexy all rolled into one beautiful personality:)