Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"In general, mankind, since the improvement of cookery, eats twice as much as nature requires." ~ Benjamin Franklin

For mother's day, we had my mom's side of the family all over to our house for a celebration! And of course, as usual, my family went completely overboard on the food...


What are those silly apples doing in there?

And aftwards, everyone laid around and took a nap. I thought this was Mother's Day, not Thanksgiving. We didn't even serve any Turkey. The couch was filled with sleeping bodies, and people over flowed onto the floor as well. My sister's husband passed out with their dog Louie. Isn't that special?

I know its late in the game, but I hope all my mommy friends and moms-to-be had a wonderful Mother's day!

6 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Happy Mother's Day! (Love the sleeping dog and man shot!)

Anna said...

Mmmm, that food looks so good! And I love the pic of J and Louie! Too cute.

Gina said...

Great pics! The food looks fantastic, as always at your house! :)

Jillian said...

Food looks yummy!!!

Badass Geek said...

Food. Yum.

Hungry now.

Anonymous said...

ROFL - too funny - yummmmmmmmmmmm fooooooooooood.... your family always makes yummy stuff!!!