Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Little Exposure....

I have received 2 awards lately!! And I need to acknowledge them and pass them on....

My first award was given to me by Gina over at Namaste By Day. It is the official Seal of Awesomeness. How awesome is that? Gina is a very good friend of mine IRL and I love reading her blog and keeping up with her crazy little man L and everything else she has going on.



All I have to do is pass this on to five blogs that deserve the Official Seal of Awesomeness. And they are...

Jillian at It all began with a man in a black jeep
Erin over at inkOBSESSION designs
Mike at Badass Geek
Sarah over at A Page in the Book
Emily at Yes I'm on my way

My next award was given to me from Brittany Ann over at Living in the Moment. Brittany's blog is so cute. If you have never read it, you should check it out. Thanks Brittany, I love my Superior Scribbler Award!!


I have to display this on my blog and pass it on to 5 other Superior Scribblers. And here they are....

Joanne at Espenshade's Escapades
Maggie Mae at Flux Capacitor
Myshka at My London Eye
Elle Charlie over at Sometimes a Girl Needs a Blog
Brooke at From the Canvas to the Kitchen

Then these oh-so-lucky winners go here to add your name to the Mr. Linky list at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog so they can keep track of who has won this award.

Both of these awards required little effort on my part, all I had to do was simply pass them on to others. Although I am honored and tickled pink to receive them, this has left me wanting more. In response to that longing, I am going to start up a brand new award. One that I have made up... although I can't guarantee there isn't a similar floating one around out there somewhere. Some of you may not be up to this challenge, and some of you will be all over it! Let's see what you got!




This is the "Expose Yourself" award. And in order to accept this award and pass it on, you are going to have to do a little "exposing" if you will.

Tell us 3 things about your sex life. You can make them whatever you want and it doesn't necessarily have to pertain to your current partner (or a partner at all for that matter). You can talk about your likes or dislikes, your kinky fetishes or your secret desires. You can tell us a funny story about the time you were having sex in the woods with your old boyfriend and you both ended up with 1,000 tics. Whatever you want... its totally up to you!

So I guess it would only be fair for me to start things off....

1. When my husband and I first started sleeping together, we went to a winery with a some of his friends that I was meeting for the first time. You know how it is, when you are first "getting to know each other" and you can't keep your hands off of one another. Add a really strong wine drunk to that and we were in trouble. We snuck off into the woods and found ourselves making out behind a big tree. One thing led to another, and well, yeah, we had sex. It was hot and it was steamy and it was so close to the other patrons of the winery we could still hear them talking and laughing and drinking their wine, which made things even more fun. We found our way back to our table and we were both a hot mess. Between my sweaty, disheveled hair and our now wrinkly clothing I am sure it wasn't a big secret to our friends what had went down. Luckily by then everyone was so wine drunk, no one gave it a second thought. It may have been a bit trampy, but it was totally worth it!

2. I have heard from many other pregnant woman how wonderful sex can be or how difficult it can be while you are pregnant. I have to admit, I am a little jealous of those that think pregnancy actually makes their sex lives better. For me... not so much. Things change downtown and it can make things a little harder to work with. The first trimester was pretty much a wash. I was too tired and zombie like to enjoy much intamacy. I didn't leave the hubs completely high and dry... but close enough. Things were alot better during the 2nd trimester, much to my husband's relief, I'm sure. The third trimester has been another story. This big belly gets in the way and can be very awkward to work around. Plus, I am just larger in general... so everything seems like a lot more work. Plus there's a baby there... some things just don't seem quite as sexy, if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy our "intimate" time together, we just have to be patient and sometimes a little creative. I am, however, really looking forward to getting my body somewhat back to normal and really making up for lost time!

3. I have totally wondered about being with another woman. I haven't ever acted on it, but the thought has definitely crossed my mind. I have a huge crush on Angelina Jolie and if she ever gave me an indecent proposal, I may not say no.

So there you have it. Once you receive this award, expose your 3 sexual secrets, you must then pass it on to 5 fellow bloggers. I am going to pass this award on to (drum roll please)....

Anrazel at Companion to the Wind
Toni at Craw Digger
Gina at Namaste By Day
Nikki over at Flat Foot Floozy
Brittany Ann Living in the Moment

Alright.... let's get to it!



7 comments:

Maggie May said...

What an awesome post! I love the sex stories. Who doesn't? Thanks for the award sweetie :)))

Badass Geek said...

Thanks, dude!

And I would totally go for Angelina Jolie, too. But I'm a dude, so thats to be expected.

Gina said...

Um. Did you pass me that award because you know I feel the same way regarding #3??? :) Thanks!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh lordy, I am in trouble! I soooooo want to do this award, but I'm not sure how to carry it without freaking my father out, who is my blog's biggest fan and has taken to reading my blog every day (and complaining on Saturday and Sunday when I don't post) and then calling me to discuss it! Can you make your blog private for a day? Hahahaha! You are braver than me!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Awesome!! Thanks for the award!! :)

Under this Umbrella said...

I have just found your blog and don't know what took me so long seeing as we have so many of the same blog friends. Love your post! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

awww thanks, i'll try to earn it!