Gina, over at Namaste By Day, tagged me in a game of 8's.... Fun! Gina is one of my good friends in real life (I've known her since grade school) and I just love her, along with her hubby (her hubs and mine have been friends since they were little kiddos too) and her adorable little boy L.
This seems like some mindless fun to get through work on a Friday. Oh yeah, Happy Friday everyone! So... let the fun begin!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. My baby girl being born
2. My ass becoming smaller again once I have the munchkin
3. Going Camping Memorial Weekend
4. Finding out the sex of my sister's baby in a 6 weeks!
5. Figuring out what I am going to do with all my damn shoes (see below)
6. The Dairy Queen blizzard I am going to treat myself to this weekend
7. Dinner out for a friends 30th tomorrow
8. Sushi sometime this weekend... oh and next Tuesday... can't get enough of it
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to my sisters for dinner
2. Finished cleaning/organizing/filing my office. Yay its all done!
3. Sold some items on craigslist
4. Watched some tv
5. Washed my car
6. Balanced my checkbook
7. Started cleaning out the closet in the nursery (see below)
8. Played with my nieces
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Stay home full time once the munchkin is here
2. Go on a long vacation this summer
3. Win the lottery
4. Be an amazing mother
5. Find my mom a new rewarding job and pay off their house and all of their bills
6. Pay off my own house and all of my bills :)
7. Speak Italian (I am going to learn btw)
8. Go on a month long hiking/backpacking/white water rafting trip
8 Shows I Watch: (In no particular order, and not on a regular basis. I actually don't watch much tv.)
1. Samantha Who
2. America's Next Top Model
3. The Office
4. 30 Rock
7. Extreme Makeover, Home Edition
8. The New Adventures of Old Christine
8 Bloggers Who I Am Tagging To Do This: (I am not going to give this to anyone who is already doing it, so I don't have alot of people to give this to)
1. Elle Charlie at Sometimes a Girl Needs a Blog
2. Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy
3. Maggie May at Flux Capacitor
4. Myshka at My London Eye
5. The Trailer Park Princess
6. Little T (start your blog damnit!)
7. & 8. Whoever else wants to do it :)
Okay... done with that.
I started cleaning out the closet in the nursery this week. Our house has such little closet space, I have been using the spare closet for my shoes and purses. Where the heck am I supposed to keep all of this crap now?!
I did order some under the bed shoe storage units, so hopefully I will be able to stash alot of the shoes there. But what am I going to do with all my purses? My next house MUST have a big walk in!
I thought you all might enjoy a picture of The Beast lounging in my bed.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am going to try to post a new belly pic soon... its getting bigger. And the munchkin has started doing acrobats in my belly the last couple days... I can really feel her now! Its one of the best feelings I have ever had.