Monday, January 16, 2012

Saturday Morning Scenes (Yes I know it's Monday)

On The weekends, the hubs and I take turns sleeping in.  It's awesome to have one morning that I can sleep in as late as I want to (which usually ends up not being that late, but still I CAN if I want to, which is the nice part, especially while I am pregnant and more tired then usual). 

The other great thing (maybe even greater really) about this, is that I wake up early with the munchkin on the other morning and we get to have some play time to ourselves. We get up, make breakfast, then we usually end up on the floor in the living room enjoying some kind of activity.  The TV is never turned on.  I take this time to totally concentrate on her and it's a very special time for me (and I like to think for her too).

These pictures were actually taken 2 Saturdays ago. One of her favorite toys right now is her duplo legos. It's amazing to me the stuff she comes up with. Maybe she will be an architect some day. I just can't believe sometimes how much I love this little girl.












2 comments:

Gina said...

Those are cute pics. I need to be better about being present with the boys and just saying no to tv! :)

LWLH said...

Great pics!! :)