Saturday, January 21, 2012

A 16 Week Belly Update and Some Saturday Morning Scenes (My Own Personal Concert)

It's crazy that it's only been 2 weeks since I posted my last belly pic.  I feel like I have grown alot too! I am definitely looking pregnant now.  I feel great though.  My energy has come back quite a bit and I don't feel like I need as much sleep any more. I have felt alot more motivated lately to get some things done.  As far as the pregnancy goes, there really hasn't been many other changes since my last check in. I am doing really good and I am very grateful for that.

I have started to feel more and more excited about the arrival of this new little baby. Not that I wasn't excited before, but it was sometimes a little overshadowed with a bit of anxiety. Things were very hard when the munchkin was born. Ofcourse it's all fleeting and it was totally worth every second, but still, I have fears of having a replay.  Every baby is different, just like every pregnancy is different, so I am hopeful and excited that things will be different all around.  I guess only time will tell.

We have started talking about baby names alot more, so that's been fun. If we are having a boy, I think we already have a name. It's the same name we have always wanted. You never know though, we could still change our  minds. 

Only a little over four more weeks till we find out the sex of this little baby boy or girl!





This morning, the munchkin played her piano and sang songs for me. She absolutely loves anything with music and loves to sing.  Alot of time when she is singing she just babbles and makes up words.  

She got a little keyboard from her Aunt Jill for Christmas and she has so much fun with it. She will turn it on to one of the songs it plays itself and will move her fingers around as if she's playing it herself. It's pretty cute.

Instead of pics, I thought I would post some videos from our "Saturday Morning Scenes". 




6 comments:

LWLH said...

Oh my goodness, adorable....love that little girly voice of hers.

Anna said...

She is so cute! And you look awesome :) Text me the boy name, if you're sharing it. I'm super excited to hear it!

Susannah said...

You look so good! And she is beyond adorable!

Anonymous said...

Well then, I guess she is a Russian spy.

Laura said...

Hahahaha! I felt bad deleting your comment, but I haven't mentioned her name on here on purpose. Thank you for the nice compliment on her name and also for pointing out to me that I had put it in my post. For some reason I am not comfortable putting it out there... maybe at some point, but I haven't yet.

Susannah said...

What's your email addy? Can't find it anywhere and have a ? for you!