Friday, February 4, 2011

A Photo Update of the Munchkin and A few Other pics for fun... Oh and a Video...

I haven't posted any pics in a long time, so I am throwing up a few from the last couple of months.

Crayons at the sitters house. I leave my camera in her diaper bag and sometimes I get surprise pics on it!


Snuggling up with the grinch...


Checking out the tree with dad...


All ready for the snow...


Running around in the snow. This didn't last too long, it was way too cold and windy!


Sharing Sweet Potatoes and Black Beans with her cousin...


Michele, myself and Amy at Erin's Christmas party...


Me and Michele...


Spaghetti!



Cutie Pie!


Joe and I on Christmas Eve...


The Munchkin on Christmas Eve. She managed to find something to stir...


Christmas Morning!!


She loved her new Doggy book. One of her first words were "goggy".


My little niece Q.


She was obsessed with this shower scrubber...


My parents with all of their grandchildren. They had all girls and their girls had All girls (s0 far)!


The Munchkin with her grandpa...


Snuggling on the couch...


We got her this Rody horse for Christmas and she just finally started riding on it and enjoying it the other day. She can't quite get off of it on her own yet because his tail gets in her way, so she just rides on it for a while and then says "down" when she's ready to get off.



Today I am working on a gluten free, dairy free, sugar free cake.... I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

LWLH said...

She's such a little doll! :)