Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Munchkin and Q's One Year Photo Shoot

We had our photoshoot October 17th. The munchkin was about 13 months old and Q is a couple of weeks shy of one year.

It wasn't easy getting these two stinkers to cooperate! Out of the hundreds of photos we took... I think we definitely got a few good ones though. A new friend of mine recommended a photographer to us. He was so great to work with and took some amazing shots of the girls. We will definitely use him again! Check out Ray's website if you live in my area and need a good photographer! He was very reasonable priced. He also didn't charge us any extra no matter how many people were in the shot, so with me and Amy splitting the price... it was an awesome deal!



























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good, how much did the photographer charge?

Susannah said...

Soooo cute! I love the last one! Ayla is getting so big and is absolutely adorable!!
xoxo

Flat Foot Flewzy said...

Oh my goodness she is cute! I love those pictures:)

Brittany Ann said...

The ones of you and your girl are precious!

LWLH said...

Adorable photos...love them all!